Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Procratinators Unite Tomorrow!


Quote of the Day: "That was so fucking money. That was like the Jedi mind-shit."
-Mike, Swingers

First of all, I wanted to treat you to this photorealistic painting by Marylin Minter. It's a stunning piece, totally eye-catching. Also, I hope everybody enjoyed last nights premier of The Sopranos. I know I did. Speaking of HBO, why are they playing two Keanu Reeves movies back to back? The Lake House just ended, and Constantine just started.

Anyway, yesterday I promised myself that I would make a trip to the library during today's break from classes so I could begin research on a paper. I also told myself that a response paper would be done before I went to bed last night.

Well, the response paper didn't get done last night. Therefore, I had to finish it during my break from classes today, and therefore I've had to postpone my trip to the library.

Why can't I get things done semi-early? What's with this addiction to procrastination? Like other procrastinators, I tell myself that I work better under pressure. This is bullshit. I just can't seem to find some motivation.

Five more weeks left in the semester. Now there's some motivation.

3 Comments:

At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FIVE MORE WEEKS, DON'T FUCK UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Good luck juggling -- procrastnating or not, that's a lot of stuff to do. Think Goodfellas
multi-tasking :->

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

That picture look suspiciously like what happened to Meridith Viera this morning. It involved fans, hugs, and hot chocolate. Tragic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home