Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Doggy Dumplings


Quote of the Day: "do you understand? i'm a garbageman. aw, jump on and ride... yeah it's just what you need when you're down in the dumps. one half hillbilly and one half punk"
-The Cramps, "Garbageman"

We changed our dog's food. Unfortunately, the cocker spaniel has a weak stomach.

She is house trained, but she thinks that it is OK to bend the rules when she has diarrhea. Last time she got a stomach bug, she jumped on the bed in the night. I pushed her away and squealed "Oh my god, why is she all wet?!" when my hand pushed against some liquid in the fur around her bottom. She also managed to spray my leg like a skunk.

This time around, she left a wet pile on my laptop. Luckily, the computer was closed and all was well, but you'd think that if you could teach a dog to do their business outside, you could possibly teach them to feel guilty.

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Doggy diarrhea, It sounds like a nightmare. I would probably have to kill my dog if he did that in my bed!!! I really feel for you.

 
At 5:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One time, I had a dog that had horrible dirrhea, so I put him in the tub to wash it all off. He jumped out of the tub, with "doggy dumplings" all over his body, and shook all the water and dumplings off, all over me and the bathroom. Thank goodness the door was closed! It took me months to get the odor off of me and the bathroom. Pretty gross!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home