Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Well, Isn't That What Animals Do?

Quote of the Day: "You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking."
-House, M.D.

Today at work, a man sat at the counter and hit on the woman beside him. The weather was warm enough today for shorts, and this man took this opportunity to sport his blue gym shorts. He had his stool turned so he could face this woman, and his legs were spread just wide enough that we could easily see his nuts.

"Oh my God," one of the servers gasped, "What is he doing?"

I shrugged and said, "Maybe he's trying to attract her with his musk."

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

Oh My! That is the funniest thing I have read all day! Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home