Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Musings

Quote of the Day: "A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. You think when Jesus comes back, he ever wants to see a fucking cross? Kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on."
-Bill Hicks

I had to work today. I figured that I would have Easter Sunday off, especially since they gave us Christmas Day off. It seems reasonable, you'd think that they would even switch it around and schedule us on Christmas and give us Easter off to rejoice. Christ's birth is one thing, but his resurrection--that's miraculous. Everybody has a birthday, but not everybody gets a resurrection.

In any case, I hope everybody enjoyed their Easter Sunday. Let's rejoice by...pretending a giant bunny hid some painted eggs?

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Danny Tagalog said...

Where did you get that photo from!

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Happy Easter, Simon! Sorry you had to work. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home