Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Blog Neglect

Quote of the Day: "No. No, Mother, I have not been drinking. No. No. These two men, they poured a whole bottle of bourbon into me. No, they didn't give me a chaser."
-Roger Thornhill, North by Northwest

This is my 171st post. Unfortunately, I've been a pretty lame blogger lately. I didn't blog yesterday, and I also skipped a day earlier this week. I think this may be because I've drastically cut my coffee intake, and I've been incapable of completing most motor functions, let alone stringing together a complete sentence.

Still, that's no excuse. I've gone from an "everyday" blogger to a "as soon as I get a chance" blogger, and I'm dangerously close to becoming a "whenever I feel like it" blogger. Now my blog feels "patchy," like the time I tried to grow mutton chops. I need to work on that. Step one: Brew a pot of coffee.


Simon's Current Obsessions:

Anodyne Bar
Just a cool hangout. Low ceiling, low couches, killer jukebox.








Really, REALLY Bad Movies
Sometimes, giving movies the MST3K treatment is as good as any moviegoing experience.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger JR's Thumbprints said...

I certainly can understand your situation. I promised myself to blog for one-year. May 10th is my one-year blogbirthday. I've missed a handful of days, and, to be honest, I'm running out of steam. I'll probably pull the plug after one year and never look back. Good luck with your future posts.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger ZZZZZZZ said...

I tried to write my blog everyday when I started last june... now I'm glad to have a few posts each month! Happy blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home