Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Welcome to Texas

Quote of the Day: "Every Elvis has his army
Every rattlesnake its charm."
-Elvis Costello, "Episode of Blonde"

My uncle has returned back to Albuquerque from Houston's M.D. Anderson, and has begun his chemo treatments. My brother and I visited him today to find him expressing vehement disgust over our dipshit president. Happy to see the same uncle that left for Houston is the same one that returned. God bless the doctors at Anderson, but I do have my reservations about what Texas will do to a person.

For example:







I rest my case.

Ok, Ok, I apologize to any Texans out there (except, of course, for the one pictured above). But honestly, folks...

1 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so happy he is almost back to his old self. Just think how feisty he'll be after his next treatment! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home