Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

So Many Uses For The 'F' Word, So Little Time...




Quote of the Day: "I'm ahead, I'm a man
I'm the first mammal to wear pants, yeah
I'm at peace with my lust
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah
It's evolution, baby"
-Pearl Jam, "Do The Evolution"

Holy shit! The Sopranos really kicked it up a notch tonight! For anybody that criticized the "first half" of this season, I think it's time to reassess those opinions. Things are building quite nicely, and it looks like this brilliant show is building to an epic conclusion of Goodfellas or The Godfather proportions.

I'm interested in writing for television. It's something I want to make a living doing. Damn you, Sopranos, for creating something like this. How can I ever live up to the complexities of this series?

By the way, I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but my last final is on Wednesday--can I get a hollaback! Wow, I must be giddy, for I've never used that phrase. I don't think I will be using again either. Ick.

4 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

You're right about this episode -- totally fantastic!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Erik Donald France said...

Oorah! Christopher is going down!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was quite a lawn job I did on Christopher's place, wasn't it?

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger ShadowFalcon said...

good luck on your final!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home