Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Cold Tiles and Vomit


Quote of the Day: "I do not take drugs. I am drugs."
-Salvador Dali

Last night, I slept on the bathroom floor next to my friend Mike. My other friend, Brian, and I had earlier decided on a whim that we fancied some Irish car bombs. A case of Guinness, a bottle of whisky, and a bottle of Bailey's later I was kneeling before the toilet, heaving everything I had in me, including soap. Yes, in our drunken stupors we convinced each other to chew on soap. I guess we found the cold bathroom tiles quite comfortable, for that's where we stayed. I was told that at one point we were even spooning.

3 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Danny Tagalog said...

Oh, god. Are you alright? It's in the line of the Great God Iggy for I heard he once smoked banana skins when drunk, thinking it the 'new high'

Maybe you've come across a new high?!

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At one point you were spooning...?!?!?!?! ONE POINT!? Try 5 hours, my dear. 5 hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home