Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Homework Sucks


Quote of the Day: "I came up with a new game-show idea recently. It's called The Old Game. You got three old guys with loaded guns onstage. They look back at their lives, see who they were, what they accomplished, how close they came to realizing their dreams. The winner is the one who doesn't blow his brains out. He gets a refrigerator."

-Chuck Barris, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind


Today, my cocker spaniel got groomed. She was matted so badly that they had to shave the poor thing. Now she looks like a rat with a head that is much too large. It's really quite hideous.


Otherwise, nothing much is new. Homework's kicking my ass, though, so I must log off of Blogger and focus on school for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with a longer post.


I hope everybody has had a fantastic weekend!

2 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Wayne Allen Sallee said...

Having a great weekend, thanks. I am writing you c/o etain lavena's blog links.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

Homework does suck. So does death.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home