Dispatches from Suburbia

If I played an instrument, I would have a band called "The Simon Thomsen Sex Tape"; and other musings, rants, and disconnected ramblings.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I Like Words

Quote of the Day: "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
Mark Twain

There are some words that are just fun to say. They roll off of the tongue, and you can say them over and over because they sound so neat. Here's some of the words that I like saying:

sausages
smorgasbord
blanc
erogenous
Shiraca
cucaracha
herring
labia
bagel

...and lot's more. You get the picture. What are some of your favorite words?

4 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Michelle's Spell said...

Favorite word of all time -- evil! Can be used in any situation. Also enjoy wicked, hopeless, loathe, midnight, and hoodoo.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

I love words too.

Right now, I am in love with the phrase: streptococcus toxic shock. It's impossible to say it three times fast.

I always end up saying streptococcus taco shop or something like that.

You know you want to try it.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Irene said...

I love the word svelte.

I would also love to BE svelte. :p

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

duodenal, cool word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home